Wife ripped my ass last night.
- I take it, not in a good way?
Not at all. She was pissed off that I had corrected the wrong file for her project for work. Said that she couldn't trust me to do anything right and that I always fuck up and that she had to get it to her boss this morning and that she can never depend on me for anything and has to now do everything herself.
- Wow. That's a lot.
Yes, it is. A lot to take in.
- Wait, wait. This is a project for HER work?
- Then, shouldn't SHE be doing it?
Well, she's not that good at spelling or proofing in Word.
- But still ... I mean, dude! It's - HER - WORK!
But I'm her husband. I'm here to help and support.
- Sound to me like she's kickin' the shit out of her support dog.
- Friends gotta tell it like it is, man.