71. Michael Jugenthal. His old man left when he was four. Doesn’t even remember the old bastard. Doesn’t really want to anyway.
72. Neil Chambers. Joined the Navy just after high school. Best years of his life.
73. Paul Wright. Loves getting high on the weekends and listening to Pink Floyd, King Crimson, and Rush.
74. Houston Shell. Loves going out to the gun range. That’s really the only place he likes to be. When he’s in the lane, practicing his groupings, he feels completely alone. Solitary. Independent.
75. Victor Kidwiler. Has an extensive collection of baseball cards, including many left to him by his father and grandfather. One estimator valued his collection at a total value of $3.5 million.