OVERS AND OVER AGAIN
1. Bob Dylan “It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue”
Scene: corner store, hot day, kid behind the counter, obviously bored. Selling cigs, single cans of beer, etc. to Mexicans, blacks (all stereotypes). Get’s text, “It’s over” from Chulita
Sighs. “Whatever.” He goes back to reading his hot rod magazine.
2. Guns n’ Roses “Paradise City”
Scene: After his shift. Still light outside. Walks down the LA streets. Goes into the repair shop, where he hangs out with his friends until the sun goes down.
3. “La Bruja” Walks to his brother-in-law’s house, where he hangs out with them on the couch drinking beer.
4. She comes in. Starts yelling at him to get out.
10. Kid is down in San Diego, getting seduced by Chulita’s cousin. She breaks in – causes a fight
11. Chulita and the kid are running … jump into her car.
12. Chase scene. She at the wheel.